If you’re planning a trip where you’ll be venturing off paved roads and might encounter sand or mud, you should consider carrying rescue tracks. For vehicles stuck in soft surfaces, these portable solid ladders provide enough stability and traction underneath tires for simple, safe vehicle recovery. This useful tool will not only save you time, and money, it may just save your vacation.
- Slim and easily storable bolted to the top of the Front Runner Slimline rack or underneath the rack.
- Can be doubled up and utilized for short distance bridging over ruts, etc.
- At campsites with soft or wet ground the Sand Lizard Rescue Trax can be used as solid surface for the roof top tent ladders, table legs, etc.
- Can even be used as an outdoor shower floor.
- The Sand Lizard Rescue Trax are made of a rigid, high-density fiberglass composite material, coated in a high friction, non-slip weather proof surface.
- They are just 6.35mm (1/4") thick each yet have incredible strength.
Take the easy way out. Get a pair of Sand Lizard Rescue Trax!
2 x Rescue Tracks
Traction sand coated fibreglass
W 1150mm (45.3")x L 262mm (10.3") x H 5mm (0.2")
5.2kg (11.5 lbs)