RFI CD900 6.5dBi UHF & CB Radio Antenna
Brand :RFI UHF Antennas
The CD900 Series are high performance elevated feed mobile antennas which can be used in virtually any mounting position. When gutter or roof bar mounted, high above a vehicle, CD900 series antennas deliver a full 6.5dB gain
When the CD900 Series gets mounted in other positions, such as on a vehicle fender or bull bar, the elevated feed design places a large portion of the antenna above the vehicle cabin, providing good all round performance regardless of mounting position.
• Totally ground plane independent
• Elevated feed boosts radiating element above obstructions
• FW15HD heavy duty fibregalss whip section provides unsurpassed performance and strength
• Quality construction - Choke assembly is crafted from solid brass and available in both chrome and black finishes
• Supplied pre-terminated with FME connector and UHF adaptor
• Can be used with a variety of mounts. See accessories section for options.
|Tunable Bandwidth||Full. No tuning required|
|Nominal Gain dBq||6.5|
|Cable and Connector||5m Cellfoam™ with FME-101 terminated, UHF adapter supplied.|
|Whip Material||Fibreglass whip section on black chrome choke & spring|
|Whip Length mm||850|
|Packaging||Clear hanging bag|