Protect the Ford Ranger lower side sills from damage. Fits to chassis with no vehicle modification required.
Please Note: This product fits Ford Ranger 2012 -2015 models.
- Simply bolts to chassis with no modification to vehicle required.
- Prevents damage to vehicle sills and chassis when crossing over large obstacles.
- Helps prevent "gravel rash" to vehicle paint work.
- Features 2 Hi-Lift jacking points per side.
- Runs the full length of the vehicle body between the front and rear wheel.
- Manufactured from heavy gauge tubular and plate steel.
- Powder coated for protection from the elements.
- Installation hardware and fitting instructions included.
1 x Pair of Rock Sliders (1 Left hand side & 1 Right hand side)
Black powder coated carbon steel tubing
Black powder coated carbon steel plate
2206mm (86.9") L x 405mm (15.9") W x 194mm (7.6") H (Individual Rock Slider)
59.2Kg (130.5lbs) (Pair)