Here are the toughest rock sliders you can get for your WK2 2011-current Jeep Grand Cherokee. Designed here in Australia for maximum protection for your Grand Cherokee. They also act as a step.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Compliant with side curtin air bags
- Replaces plastic sill panel for best clearance
- All steel construction
- Fully welded and powder coated in texture black
- Can be colour matched (generally the tread plate is still powder coated for harder wearing and rest of slider is colour matched)
- Fits to body via nutserts and high tensile bolts
- Significantly strengthens body of vehicle
- Can be purchased with or with out step and tread plate
- Slider is Laser cut, and CNC folded out of 3mm Australian Steel
- Tube is 44mm OD with a 3.2mm wall thickness steel.
- Tread plate is punched and extruded steel to offer great anti slip when used as a step. Much better than checker plate
Install time: 3 hours
Install difficulty: 4/10 ( requires nutsert gun)
We suggest purchasing a nut sert gun for DIY