The Radium R88 12000lb Winch
On a budget?
Need a tough reliable winch?
Well look no further, than the Radium R88 12000lb 4WD Winch, backed by the guys at Carbon Offroad, so you know you are in good hands
if you ever need help.
Feature packed!! comes with-
- Wired & Wireless Remote
- 24M Synthetic Rope
- CNC Billet Fairlead
- Solenoid Box
- Mounting Hardware
- H/D Wires
As usual we've done our ground work and this winch has all of the good bits inside to make it super reliable. This winch fits the bill if
you just want a backup on your rig for that "what-if" moment, when that bog hole looks too inviting to try and conquer, or when you
need to rip some shrubs out of your front garden, or do some emergency fence straining or log dragging, this Winch will tick all of
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and fast line speeds.
- 3 stage planetary gearbox delivers reliable and durable performance
- Hoist style bi-directional brake. No contact with winch drum, brakes through the geartrain.
- Rotating ring gear clutch with lever lift engagement for fool proof clutch engagement
- Hand remote and wireless remote to control the winch easily.
- Power in and power out.
- Mounting bolt kit, control box and battery cables included.
- Will fit into ANY winch compatible bullbar on the market
- 12 month warranty on mechanical and electrical components*
- Part number: BR-12
- Rated line pull:12000lbs(5450kg) single line
- Motor: 12V DC 6.2hp series wound motor
- Remote Control: Hand remote control, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
- Wireless Remote Control: included – receiver is preinstalled inside the control box
- Geartrain: 3 stage planetary gear set
- Gear Ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): rotating ring gear lever lift clutch disengagement
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor base – Brakes
through geartrain no contact with winch drum.
- Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/8.8’’ (64mm/224mm)
- Synthetic Rope: 24m, 10mm diameter
- Fairlead: CNC billet alloy hawse fairlead
- Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
- Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ):21.6''x6.3''x6.8''(550x160x172mm)
Packing Dimensions( L x W x H ): 24.2x 14.5' x 9.8' ( 615 x 370 x 250mm )
- Shipping Weight: 34kg ( 75lbs)
|12V DC performance specs (first layer of drum)
Pull by layer
*Warranty does not cover damage from water ingress, submersion from river crossings or mud pits.
Note - Please power cycle your winch in and out the full length of rope a few times if you submerge your winch.