Bash Plates to Suit Hilux N70 2005 to 2015 – Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission
Suitable for the year range 2005 – 2015; 3 Piece Bash Plate Set
3mm Stainless Steel: $499.00
This product is designed by Custom Offroad Accessories Pty Ltd and has no affiliation or sponsorship by Toyota
Be Proud and buy Australian Made!!!
Our Custom Offroad Accessories Pty Ltd designed and Australian made bash plates will fit all models from 2005 to 2015 in this range. The
plates have been manufactured to use the existing holes that the standard plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars that retain the
factory plate mounts.
- Available in 3mm Stainless Steel
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission Guard Combo
- Fits with all Bullbars
- Brackets and Bolts supplied to fit Transmission Plate
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 5 mins to fit.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, if you are in Brisbane with a Diff Drop please contact us and we can make the modifications.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Why choose Stainless Steel?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks Mild steel start to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endure a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you piece of mind.
Tough Toys Installation
Tough Toys partners with a workshop in Moorooka in QLD for installation of our 4x4 accessories. We can also arrange direct shipping to your preferred workshop anywhere in Australia.
Contact us today for an installation quote!
Do you own a workshop doing fitting and installation work? We're looking for partners like you to install our products and accessories on our customers vehicles.
Contact us and become an installation partner today!
We strongly recommend having vehicle accessories products installed by a professional workshop for the best results and to ensure proper operation.
Additionally, please be aware that the installation of aftermarket modifications to your vehicle may affect its compliance with local road use regulations. We advise you to consult with your local authorities and verify the necessary certification or compliance requirements to remain legal for on-road use of your vehicle.
|Shipping Dimensions (LWH)
|1000mm x 700mm x 500mm
Experience fast fulfillment with our products, with most orders typically ready to ship within 2-3 days of purchase. While we strive for efficiency, occasional delays may occur, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Please contact us for all product enquiries, stock availability, order status, product suitability or
anything needed urgently, and we'll be happy to help.