Item: Bash Plates Suitable for Mitsubishi Pajero Sport QE
Stainless is a superior alternative to Mild Steel, this will Not crack over time and is stronger and lighter. No need for painting and rust
- Fits using all factory bolt holes and new bolts supplied
Mounts are only required once the factory mounts have broken. This happens due to poor welds and being hit while 4x4ing. Our Custom Offroad
Triton Mq has the same chassis and took us over a year to break one mount with some pretty heavy driving
- Buying the 2 piece will mean you need to trim up the long plastic guard
Our Pajero Sport bash plates will fit all new models from 2016. The plates have been designed to use the existing holes that the standard
plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars.
- Plates are supplied with vents.
- Available in 3mm & 4mm Stainless Steel for the best protection possible.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 2 piece Front and Diff/Sump Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plate, and half way up the plastic guard
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 5 mins to fit.
- New Bolts Supplied
- Fits with all Bull bars but not diff drops
Buying the 2 Piece Set will only replace the front tin plate and half of the plastic underneath, We recommend getting the 3 Piece Set or
trimming the plastic.