- 40 Inch Dual Row LED Light Bar features approximately 19,200 lumens.
Combination of 8 degree narrow spot beam pattern for focusing on long range distances AND 120 degree wide flood beam pattern for close but
wide range illumination immediately surrounding the vehicle.
- The aluminum housing is waterproof, dustproof and rattle proof. Built for Off-Road performance in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours.
Mounts to the front of a Front Runner Roof Rack via the T-slots of the front combined slat profile OR under the Rack using included mounting
Mounting brackets are made of Aluminium and 3CR12 stainless
steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Roof Rack.
The robust light shield protects the 40 inch LED Light Bar from small rocks and can rotate 100 degrees not braking the beam pattern when the
light is in use.
- The light shield can additionally control light fall and prevent excessive glare on the vehicles hood/bonnet.
- Optional Wiring Harness available (Single LED Wiring Harness with ATP Plug ).
Supplied with a Lightbar Isolator Kit, that fits into
the heat-sink fins on the back of the 40"/1016mm LED Flood/Spot Combo, eliminating harmonic vibrations.
- Includes all installation hardware and fitting instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: A minimum of 100mm (3.94 inches) clearance is needed between the bottom of the Front Runner Rack and the vehicle's roof in
order to fit this product using the under rack brackets.
1 x 40" LED Light Bar (Multi Beam with Spot & Flood)
1 x Set of Front Rack Mount Brackets
1 x Set of Under Rack Mount Brackets
1 x Protective Front Cover
Black powder coated Aluminium and 3CR12 stainless steel
1110mm (43.7") L x 117mm (4.6") W x 78mm (3.1") H
40 Inch Dual Row
Input Voltage: 9-32 Volts DC
Power Consumption: 240 Watts / 16 Amp at 12 Volts
80 High Intensity CREE LEDs
Color Temp: 6000k
Lumen Output: Approx. 19,200lm
Beam Pattern: 8 Degree Spot Combination Flood
Protection: Over / Under Voltage protection
Reverse polarity protection
Housing Material: Aluminum extrusion
Mounting End Pieces: Die cast aluminum alloy
Lens Material: High Light Transmission Polycarbonate