Create more work and prep space off the back of your vehicle. This sturdy drop down table mounts to the rear swing door of your Jeep JK, SUV, or Truck. Features include a black powder coated steel table top with an extendable laminated wooden tray. Designed to be easily accessed and securely stowed away compact and rattle free.
- Fits to the interior of your Jeep JK, SUV or Trucks rear swing opening door.*
- Opens downwards when released from the retaining clips and is supported by 2 stainless steel cables.
- Load rating 40kg (88.2lb).
- The primary tray has a surface area of 665mm (26.2") L x 300mm (11.8") W.
- Made from steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- The table surface area can be increased by an additional 440mm (17.3") in length by sliding out the 12mm laminated wooden tray extension.
- The secure retaining clip system ensures the table remains in place and rattle free when stowed away.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and fitting instructions.
655mm (25.8") L x 42mm (1.7") W x 361mm (14.2") H
Fully Opened Dimensions:
1095mm (43.1") L x 338mm (13.3") W x 361mm (14.2") H
*Confirmed fitting with the following makes & models:
- Jeep Wrangler JK and JKUs
- Toyota Landcruiser 70-79 Series Barn Door
For compatibility with other SUVs and Trucks an appropriate sized door panel/card or steel surface is needed. Drilling is required. Please see fitting instructions for further details.
TBRA021-Front-Runner-Drop-Down-Table-Installation-Instructions.pdf (493.6 KB)
Front-Runner-Fold-Down-Table-70-Series-Landcruiser-Supplimentary-Instructions.pdf (168.2 KB)