About Jackery Explorer 240Wh Portable Power Station
An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors that can power your Phone, laptop, and lights while camping or wfh. The lightweight
Jackery Explorer 240 has a solid handle for easy carrying. Its simple push-button operation makes it easy to use.
- Capacity: 240Wh (14.4V / 16.8Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Connections: DC Input x 1 | AC Output x 1 | CarPort (12V) x 1 | USB-A x 2
- Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion Battery
- Lifecycle: 1000 Cycles to 80% + Capacity
- Recharge Time (AC Adapter): 5.5 Hours
- Recharge Time (12V Car Adaptor): 6.5 Hours
- Recharge Time (SolarSaga 60W Solar Panel): 7 Hours
- AC Output: 240VAC / 50Hz / 200W (400W Surge Peak)
- USB-A Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Car Output: 12V / 10A
- DC Input: 12V-30V
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions: 23 x 13.32 x 20cm
- Certifications: CEC / DOE / FCC / UL / CA Prop 65
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Power Outdoors For The Whole Family
- Entry-level portable power station
- Large capacity with small size
- 200 Watt output (surge 400W)
- 240Wh(16.8Ah) lithium battery
- Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet
- Smart display shows input power, output power, and remaining battery.
- 5.5 Hour Recharge time via Wall Outlet
- built-in MPPT controller for maximum eco-friendly solar recharging efficiency
- Solar Charging with SolarSaga 60W solar panel (sold separately)
What's in the box?
- 1 x Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station
- 1 x Car Charger Cable
- 1 x AC & AC Cable (2 Parts)
- 1 x User Manual
- Included in the "Best Portable Power Station for Use in the Outdoors" by Digital Trends
Multifunctional Outputs: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a 240 watt-hour (16.8Ah, 14.4V) lithium-ion battery pack. It features 1* AC outlet
(240V 200W, 400W peak), 2* USB-A ports, and 1* DC carport. Power many types of equipment such as a phone, laptop, light, fan, mini cooler,
etc. with the pure sine wave inverter.
An Excellent Entry-Level Power Solution for Outdoors: A solid portable power solution that can power your iPhone, laptop, and lights while
camping or working from home. The lightweight Jackery Explorer 240 has a solid handle for easy carrying. Its simple push-button operation
makes it easy to use wherever you go.
Green Solar Generator: The Jackery Explorer 240 has a built-in MPPT controller for maximum eco-friendly solar recharging efficiency with the
SolarSaga 60W solar panel (sold separately). You can also recharge the Explorer 240 with a wall outlet, car outlet, and generator.
EXPLORE MORE WITH
THIS ENTRY-LEVEL POWER STATION
Large capacity with small size
200 Watt output (surge 400W)
240Wh(16.8Ah) lithium battery
PURE SINE WAVE AC outlet
12V car port and 2* USB ports
Smart display shows input power, output power, and remaining battery.
GREEN POWER SUPPLY
The built-in MPPT charge controller provides fast and efficient solar recharging. Recharge your power station with the optional SolarSaga
100W solar panel. (Shop SolarSaga 100W)
Solar Recharging Steps:
1. Find the DC interface on the back of SolarSaga 100W.
2. Connect the DC interface of SolarSaga 60W with the DC input of the Explorer 240.
Please Keep the Following in Mind While Solar Recharging:
1. Recharging time varies depending on location, temperature, weather, etc. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
2. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight to extend its life span during recharging.
A battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and advanced safety features.
Other enhanced safety features include:
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- Switch with on/off indicator light for output ports
Equipped with a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery (i.e. the same type of battery that Tesla uses in their Powerwall
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
With Jackery's entry-level Explorer 240 portable power station, you can easily stay charged outdoors and on the go. Charge smartphones,
tablets, laptops, cameras, and basic small appliances like an electric blanket, fan, etc. Take the lightweight Explorer 240 with you on
cottage trips, hikes, camping, the park, or anywhere else your weekend takes you. Power up your adventures with this portable camping solar