Lofty, warm and light, the KSB 20˚ down sleeping bag is designed for three-season backpacking with a 650 fill power.
The Award Winning Sleeping Bag
Lofty, warm and light. Our KSB 20 down sleeping bag can handle temperatures as low as -6˚Celsius. Designed for three season backpacking
this award winning sleeping bag is exceptionally warm. Packed with features the KSB 20 includes 650 fill down, flexible baffles, an
over-stuffed foot box, an insulated mummy hood, and a draft collar. These contribute to minimise heat loss and provide superior thermal
efficiency. Lastly, with it’s expanded chest area you have more room to move! The handy stash pocket included even keeps small items at
reach. The three season sleeping bag uses high-quality fabric in order to be resistant to rips and tears. Achieving comfort has never been
easier than with this advanced sleeping bag.
Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping
as you sleep.
Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at -7˚C for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort,
and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance
and exceptional comfort.
Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night
without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal
performance and add weight.
Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary
¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or
bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
||214.6 cm x 80 cm x 55.1 cm
||33 cm x 21.6 cm
||White Duck Down