An Oversized Sleeping Bag!
The KSB 0˚ Oversized Sleeping Bag is a bigger and warmer sleeping bag than others on the market, ideal for taller campers and adventurers!
The KSB 0˚ Oversized delivers an exceptional amount of warmth with it’s 650 white duck down fill while easily packing into it’s included
compression sack. Using the adjustable Length Locks™ the sleeping bag can reduce in length up to 38.1 cm, efficiently sizing down to fit a
1.5 cm tall person. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to
minimise heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. Highly durable fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The oversized expanded chest
area and flexible baffles provide ample room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand
Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping
as you sleep.
Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at -17.8˚ C for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort,
and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance
and exceptional comfort.
Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night
without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal
performance and add weight.
Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary
¾” Full-Length Snag-Free Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from
top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
||20.83 cm x 101.6 cm
||38.1 cm x 21.6 cm
||650 with fill weight of 1300 g
||White Duck Down