MAXTRAX is the lightweight, handy vehicle extraction device that fits in your 4WD ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle encounters a boggy situation.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide, each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm. MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your day tripping, camping, or picnicking gear.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.6kg. MAXTRAX is easy to carry and manoeuvre under your tyres with minimum effort.
- Keep vehicle recovery equipment to a minimum with MAXTRAX. You can even use MAXTRAX upside down as a shovel to remove excess material from around your tyres.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- Made of UV stabilised, flexible,super toughengineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
How it works
Just wedge MAXTRAX firmly against your tyre tread, jump into your vehicle and gently accelerate. Once your tyre tread grips MAXTRAX, your vehicle recovers and you're on your way! It's that easy!
Lighter, Stronger, Easier to Clean, Tighter Nesting, Even more grip with 88 ‘teeth’ and an innovative keyhole system for linking, pegging or mounting.
Developed by 4WD Enthusiasts
MAXTRAX was designed with strength and ease-of-use in mind. It's the safe, simple, quick, easy, effective and inexpensive method of vehicle recovery. MAXimum TRAXion on any terrain.
Price is for a PAIR of Maxtrax.
Tough Toys Installation
Tough Toys partners with a workshop in Moorooka in QLD for installation of our 4x4 accessories. We can also arrange direct shipping to your preferred workshop anywhere in Australia.
Contact us today for an installation quote!
Do you own a workshop doing fitting and installation work? We're looking for partners like you to install our products and accessories on our customers vehicles.
Contact us and become an installation partner today!
We strongly recommend having vehicle accessories products installed by a professional workshop for the best results and to ensure proper operation.
Additionally, please be aware that the installation of aftermarket modifications to your vehicle may affect its compliance with local road use regulations. We advise you to consult with your local authorities and verify the necessary certification or compliance requirements to remain legal for on-road use of your vehicle.
|Shipping Dimensions (LWH)
|1110mm x 330mm x 120mm
Experience fast fulfillment with our products, with most orders typically ready to ship within 2-3 days of purchase. While we strive for efficiency, occasional delays may occur, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
Please contact us for all product enquiries, stock availability, order status, product suitability or
anything needed urgently, and we'll be happy to help.