MickeyBlu Australia has found yet another great product, this 120w foldable portable panel is a step above the original with a much stronger base for protection from the wind,
When it comes to quality then you cant go past these well priced , well designed stronger and more sturdy panels for all your powering needs.
A day is coming when noisy, fume-belching portable generators will seem like those old, toaster-sized portable phones. These folding panels are a glimpse at tomorrow’s portable power: efficient, easy to carry, durable and 100% silent.
- Includes Anderson Plug 12V connectors, for safe and speedy connections
- Absorbs maximum sunlight with latest monocrystalline cell technology
- Built-in protection from overcharging
- Extra-long 8 guage 9 metre cable
- Australia certified: C-Tick, CE, E-Mark, ROHS
- Aluminium anodized frame with corner protectors
- Hail-resistant, tempered glass covering
- Totally portable and foldable, including free heavy duty carry case
- Remarkable 25-year output warranty
HIGH TECHNOLOGY. LOW PRICE.
With included Anderson plug connector, hooking your solar panels up to your caravan or other source is only a safe, easy click away. Or use the 12V alligator clips to charge your battery directly.
At 10 metres, our cable is twice the length of our competitors. Other accessories include safety fasteners, a carry handle, corner protectors and a water-resistant carry bag.
G&P sleek design uses monocrystalline cells which are more efficient due to the fact that its solar cells are the smallest and it absorbs more light compared to polycrystalline cells.
Maximum Power(Pmax): 120W (60W per panel)
Voltage at Pmax(Vmp): 14V
Current at Pmax(Imp): 8.57A
Open-circuit Voltage(Voc): 17.5V
Current-circuit Voltage(Imp): 9.14A
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Panel size:: 675mm x 620mm x 70mm
1x 120W 2 Fold Mono-Crystalline Panel
1x 10m Cable with Alligator Clamps