Big Performance. Small Package
The 20w Flood beam is best suited to those who require an even and consistent flood beam but still beam direction and intensity. Set and
forget, the rock-solid mounting system with stainless steel bolts and Nyloc nuts ensure no movement or light droop over time.
Perfect for external applications, the Charge 20w Flood is ready for the job at hand. Fully water and dustproof and rated to IP69K, there’s
not a lot it can’t do!
Compact – Small and compact, the Charge 20w Flood is perfect for any application where discretion is important.
Durable – Weather-proof connections, 3mm PC lens and Stainless-Steel mounting brackets allow vibration and droop free
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The Charge range obtains the highest ingress rating available!
Interference Free – CISPR25. The Charge won’t interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular
Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the Charge 20w work light off your start battery without
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5-year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
- Voltage – 9-36V DC
- Mounting – Stainless Steel Pedestal Bracket
- Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 20w / 1.23A @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
- Diode Count – 2x 10w 6000K XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
- Lumens – 1,254 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Elliptical Beam
- Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Connections – Waterproof Deutsche® connector
- Wiring – 150mm Tail and Plug Included
- Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25
- Teralume Industries™ Charge 20w LED Work Light
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector
- Stainless Steel Mounting System & Hardware