Flash & Flush
The Charge 40w Flush Work Light is our largest and most powerful flush work light. Featuring 4 fluted reflectors, 4 high output 10w CREE
LED’s and a large flush bezel, the Charge 40w flush finds itself being fitted to bullbars and rear bumper on all kinds of vehicles.
The 40w Flood beam is best suited to those who have larger areas to illuminate, like a job site, campsite or back up lights/fog lights. Set
and forget, the thick and robust flush mounted bezel and stainless bolts provides an brutally tough combo.
Perfect for external applications, the Charge 40w Flush Flood is ready for the job at hand. Fully water and dustproof and rated to IP69K,
there’s not a lot it can’t do!
Compact – Small and compact, the Charge 40w Flush is perfect for any application where you may require a flush look or have space
- Durable – Weatherproof connections, 3mm PC lens and Stainless Steel mounting brackets allow trouble free operation.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The Charge range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
Interference Free – CISPR25. The Charge range won’t interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices.
- Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the Charge work lights off your start battery without hassle.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no-nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
- Voltage – 9-36V DC
- Mounting – Flush Mount System
- Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 40w / 2.03A @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
- Diode Count – 4x 10w 6000K XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
- Lumens – 2,920 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Elliptical Beam
- Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Connections – Waterproof Deutsche® connector
- Wiring – 150mm Tail and Plug Included
- Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25
- Teralume Industries™ Charge 40w Flush LED Work Light
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector
- Nitrile Gasket
- Stainless Steel Fasteners and Thread Locked Nuts