Finally a light weight yet strong roof rack for a JK wrangler that works with your hard top and soft top.
No drilling installation completely bolt on.
Made from steel and aluminum it is a well balanced yet strong rack that is designed to be easily flipped back to allow you to take your soft top up or down (no tools required.)
In standard form this rack allows your freedom panels to be removed on your hard top while still enjoying that open air feel. Options
include a bolt in sun roof panel for a full length rack, rear ladder, LED light bar mounts and more.
After looking at all the other roof racks on the market, we took the best features of some and improved on the worst features to offer the best rack on the market that allows you to run soft top and hard top.
Flipping the roof rack back only takes 2 minutes and is done with absolutely no tools.
This roof rack ticks all the boxes, features include:
Here are 5 reasons Uneek 4x4's roof rack is the best JK Wrangler roof rack in the world
1. Uneek rack is made from thicker steel where it counts our front and rear hoops (3.2mm vs 1.6mm,) and aluminium up top so it's actually lighter and stronger than the rest.
2. Uneek rack is welded at base of A pillar and up top of A pillar where areas not having these extra welds can cause the rack to hit the windscreen when fully loaded on rough roads. When doing research for Uneek rack we saw 11 of 13 vehicles with damaged windscreens This doesn't happen with Uneek rack
3. Uneek rack does not use pads against the body as at Uneek it's understood the front is body mounted and the rear is chassis mounted, if you restrict movement something will eventually give (usually dints in the body over time) Uneek uses 4wd suspension bushes to soak up these movements.
4. Uneek rack can be used with hard top, no top or soft top, while many others need to push against the hard top with their little pads or require drilling through the hard top
5. Uneek rack requires no tools to tilt it back. most others require spanners. While Uneek is not the cheapest rack you get what you pay for in features and function.
This rack is a step above the rest with a combination of steel and aluminium. All mounting points are tough steel where it counts yet, the aluminium basket and runners enable a very manageable roof rack.
Install time 1-3 hours
Install difficulty 4/10