The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a great 4wd but lacks a few features for those who like to venture out far in to the wilderness. Accessing your spare tyre with a boot full of gear is difficult when it's located inside the vehicle under the floor, and dont even think about running too large spare in that space. How about remote outback travel that requires 2 spares? Or a suitable spot to carry a jerry can. All these are solved with the Uneek 4x4 steel rear bar with dual swing outs. And the vehicle can be returned to standard as the bumper is not cut for the install.
This product is designed to work with all WK'2 from 2011 on.
Note price above is for rear bar only, add options above to get price for optional swing outs
- Proudly made in Australia
- NO BUMPER CUT REQUIRED
- Rear bar is made from 3mm steel with 10mm heavy duty mounts and 6mm internal gussets
- Two 18mm steel tow points integrated into the bar
- Two Hi Lift jack points integrated into the bar
- LED Submersible stop, tail and indicator lamps integrated into the bar
- Two LED 18 watt LED reverse lights as standard into the bar
- Rear bar come standard powder coated texture black, but can be colour matched (please supply VIN when ordering)
- Hi clearance bar greatly increases departure angle
- Works with no tow bar or standard Mopar tow bar only
- Customers with Bushwacker flares will need to modify them, works with standard flares with no modifications.
- Swing out stubs welded into the bar, so swing outs can be added later if required.
- Swing outs are modular and can take a spare tyre (up to 35") or a Jerry can holder. Two 33" tyres can be carried at the same time (reverse camera is mostly covered when 2 tyres fitted)
- Swing outs operate with slam latches (just like your car door), so no awkward over centre latches
- Can accommodate reverse parking sensors
- Compatible with LRA long range fuel tank (minor modification required on fuel tank.)
- Not recommended for fitment on Summit or SRT models unless you are happy with cutting the rear bumper.
Install time 6-8 hours
Install difficulty 6/10please check availablility before ordering online