Here is a premium roof rack specifically designed for the WK2 2011- on Jeep Grand Cherokee. Loaded with features and intelligent design it
will tick all the boxes. Available in three styles it should suit any purpose, from Touring, camping to work.
The Slimline rack is a single layer Aluminium roof rack that is perfect for vehicles that must watch overhead space in underground car parks
or want to fit a roof top tent.
The Tradesmen style rack is the single layer with added welded sides for a bit better load handling.
The Caged Rack is a double layer Aluminium roof rack that offers tons of protected cargo room.
These racks do not just mount off the roof buttons like many others, but re-distribute the load onto the much stronger roof seam join.
- Proudly made in Australia
- Roof rack is all Aluminium construction using structural grade 6061 Aluminium
- 32mm OD tube with a 3mm wall.
Included mesh welded to rack to ensure small items can still be stowed on the rack with out falling through. No need to buy a roof basket.
Steel mounting brackets divert the load off the top buttons and relocate it to the welded seam on the roof join for far better load
- Durable texture black powder coat on all items
- Roof rack is fully tig welded
- Accessory mounts included on the front of both style racks for lights or other accessories
- Wind deflector included
- Caged rack has nice flat surfaces on the sides for mounting camping accessories like awnings, shovels, axes. etc.
- Quick easy installation with basic tools
- Rack is rated to 125kg dynamic and 250kg static (evenly distributed)
- Independently tested to Australian Standard AS1235:2000
- Single layer rack adds roughly 100mm to the height of the Jeep
- Caged rack adds roughly 200mm to the height of the Jeep
- Slim line rack and all components weighs 25kg
- Tradesmen rack and all components weighs 28kg
- Caged roof rack and all components weights 31kg
- Slim line and Trade Racks have usable area of 1700 x 1120 (minus aerial cut out)
- Caged Racks have usable area of 1600 x 1100.00 (minus aerial cut out)
Install time: 1-2 hour
Install difficulty: 3/10