If a Tough Toys product arrives damaged, defective or is not otherwise in accordance with the customer's order, it may be returned to Tough
Toys. The customer will be given a reasonable opportunity and timeframe in which to inspect and return the product at no cost to the customer.
The customer may obtain credit on the return of products:
- provided that they do so within 14 days of delivery and a return authorisation is obtained from Tough Toys;
- provided that the products are in their original packaging, unopened, of a current make and model, and otherwise as new and in a
- at the customer's own expense, or to the customer’s account; and
- on the basis that risk in the products remains with the customer until the products are received by Tough Toys, and that a restocking or
return fee may be charged.
Products will not be accepted for returns on the basis that:
- the customer has caused the products to become unsaleable or;
- the customer failed to prevent the product from becoming unsaleable or;
- the product has been used in an abnormal way and become damaged whilst in the possession of the customer.
If wear and tear, abuse, misuse, accidental impact/s or failure to follow the 'Instructions for use' is found to be the cause of failure of a Tough Toys
product, this warranty will be considered void and Tough Toys will offer to replace the product at the customer’s cost.