The Outback Way Atlas & Guide
Another in Hema’s series of outdoor guides, The Outback Way Atlas and Guide provides you with a wealth of information for travelling and enjoying the Outback Way – from Perth to Cairns. Travelling across the centre of Australia, the Outback Way is fast becoming one of Australia’s most iconic outback tourism and adventure drive experiences.
- Detailed strip maps for the entire route from Laverton to Winton – from Hema’s best-selling Great Desert Tracks maps
- Handy atlas for Perth to Cairns
- Town maps for Laverton, Yulara, Alice Springs, Boulia and Winton
- Planning and preparation tips, including vehicle preparation and bush survival
- Geocaching & the Outback Way-Finder Trail
- Suggested itineraries & 4WD tracks linking into the Outback Way
- Accommodation options from rooms, managed caravan parks and campgrounds, to the best roadside camps
- Aboriginal culture & art centres
- Background reading on the region’s bioregions, flora and fauna
- Camp Oven Cuisine & Games and activities
Size: 215x297mm Spiral bound
The Hema Regional Atlases & Guides offer essential information on a variety of major regions throughout Australia.
Click here to buy Regional Atlases
Get In Touch
Please use the form below to contact Tough Toys via email.